XIAOMI Redmi Note 9 Pro - 6GB Ram / 64GB Rom
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro specs
- Body: Plastic frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back, splash-proof, 165.8x76.7x8.8 mm, 209g.
- Display: 6.67" IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi, HDR10.
- Rear cameras: Primary: 64MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1/2.72" sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size, PDAF. Ultrawide: 8MP, f/2.2, 1/4", 1.12µm pixels. Macro: 5MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, AF. Depth sensor: 2MP; 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps video recording, EIS.
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.5 aperture, 1.0µm pixels. 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 10; MIUI 11.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 720G (8nm): Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver), Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64GB Rom UFS 2.1 storage; dedicated microSD slot.
- Battery: 5,020mAh; 30W fast charging.
- Connectivity: LTE-A; USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio; IR blaster.
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint reader; 3.5mm audio jack.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro should have the same P2i nano-coating as its Indian counterpart, though Xiaomi hasn't mentioned this in the official specs sheet. This is a water-repellent coating against high humidity and light splashes applied on the internals of the phone. It is not water-resistant, and the Redmi Note 9 Pro would probably die the instant it is fully submerged in water.